Want a more tailored approach to your learning plan? Choose from one of our Individualized Learning options for a learning pathway that is designed to your goals and needs. Flexible options so you can choose just what you need.
Ideal for: Those who have a particular goal or have previous experience on their Instrument
(Cost: $36 to 44 incl. per week) We’ll work with you and your learning goals to design an Individualized Program to take you on your learning journey. All options include:
- A program designed for your individual musical goals.
- Support materials, practice tracks and sheet music aligned with your lessons.
- Custom video content, curated exercises and examples and audio content for you to work with through the week at your pace.
- Online Q&A with your Educator through The Feed.
- Online meetings for mentoring / feedback and demonstrating your knowledge (Optional or included: see the program options).
Outcomes will be aligned with your overall goals. Perhaps you’re working towards an AMEB, ANZCA or St. Cecilia exam? Maybe you have a performance or personal goal in mind. Let us know what you want to work towards and we’ll set you up with the right mix of specialist and inspiration to drive your progress each week!
- Woodwinds: Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Dood & Toot
- Brass: Trumpet / pTrumpet, Trombone, Lower Brass
- Strings: Violin, (Irish) Fiddle
- Voice (All Styles)
- Guitar & Bass
- Harp (Lever & Pedal Harp)
- Piano / Keyboard
- Composition, Song Writing & Arranging
- Jazz, Blues & Improvisation
- Musical Theatre
- Acting & Character Work
- Band Mentoring / Band Coach
- Electronic Music Production
- Theory & Music Fundamentals
- VCE Music Preparation
Email our Program Director, Shaun Evans to discuss the program that would best suit your needs >>
Individual Program Options:
Individual Program with an Apprentice: $38 / week
A tailored, individualized lesson plan each week with custom Video & Audio content. Includes a 10 minute Online Mentoring meet-up session with your Apprentice each week. Continuous online Q&A through The Feed.
About Our Apprentices: Our Apprentices are mentored by the Program Director and Educator staff as they develop your lesson plan. Part of the RMN’s commitment to developing the next generation of Educators!
Individual Program with an Educator: $44 / week
A tailored, individualized lesson plan each week with custom Video & Audio content. Includes a 10 minute Online mentoring meet-up session each week. Continuous online Q&A through The Feed.
Lesson With An Educator: This Individual option pairs you with a specialist, experienced member of our Educator team who will guide you on your musical journey. Learn from the best, inspiring Music Educators in the Macedon Ranges!
Online-Only Individualized Program: $36 / week
Includes the same tailored, individualized lesson plan as per our other options, but does not include a 10-minute online meet-up session. Participants will still receive online Q&A through the Feed (our message systems).
We’ll team you up with a dedicated Educator or a team of one of our talented Apprentices and a mentor Educator.
Ideal for those in specialized programs who are self motivated. Add on Online Mentoring time as needed when you need to connect for feedback and face time!
Add On Online Individual Meetup Time *: For Learners in the Online Feedback-Only program or for additional Meetup Time.
10 minute session – $18 incl.
20 minute session – $32 incl.
30 minute session – $42 incl.
* – discounted prices for those enroled in one of our Online programs. Those working with an Apprentice may receive a further discount on Add On Mentoring time.
Download the Online Learning Programs info sheet
Get it now >>