Fun and exciting programs developed by the Ranges Music Network team. Everything from programs that will get you started on a new instrument to breaking into exciting and fun new skills!
Ideal for: Beginners or Learning a New Skill
(Cost: Starts at $15 incl. / week) Our guided programs will provide you with new video content each week to add a skill to your toolbox. You might be starting a new instrument or trying something like improvising or basic guitar chords.
Includes new content each week with:
- Support materials and sheet music.
- Videos created by our Team to walk you through skills and exercises to build your abilities.
- Practice tracks to accompany you while you work through your material.
- Curated audio and video content to add perspective and interest to your week.
- Online Q&A with your Educators.
Optional Add On: 10 minutes of Individual Online Mentoring and feedback time for $18 a session.
Learners in our Guided Learning Programs will grow their skills, increase their ability to play, jam and perform with others. Members can jam with their friends in the same program — meet up online (and eventually offline!) and play your tunes together.
Guided Learning Programs are part of our Online Learning series of programs. More info >>
– Choose from a 4, 6 or 8 week subscription
– Select from online learning content only ($15 per week incl.), or include a weekly group online meetup with the Educator ($26 per week incl.)
– Optionally add on Individual Meetups with the Educator as needed (a discounted $18 for a 10 minute session for program members)
Choose your Guided Learning Program:
The following Guided Learning programs are already underway:
Starting Soon – Register your interest!
Download the Online Learning Programs info sheet