Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions govern the use of rangesmusic.net and any products or services provided or sold by the Ranges Music Network (“RMN”). The Ranges Music Network reserves the right to updated these Terms & Conditions at any time.
PepperHorn Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Evans Family Trust
The Ranges Music Network is part of the PepperHorn group of companies including PepperHorn Music (pepperhorn.com), PepperHorn Music Education (pepperhornmusic.com), PepperHorn Consulting (pepperhornmusic.com), The Ranges Music Network (rangesmusic.net), Ranges Music (rangesmusic.com.au), Ranges Events (rangesevents.com.au). Shaun Evans is the Director of The Ranges Music Network (email@example.com).
Culture Of Respect
Our Culture Of Respect means that:
- Everyone feels welcome and supported.
- We celebrate diversity including abilities, gender, identity and cultural backgrounds.
- We treat everyone with empathy, dignity and respect, and expect the same in return.
- We all communicate in a constructive and diplomatic way.
- You will respect yourself and honor your journey to become a better musician and artist.
- We remain aware that we are each at a different point in our artistic and personal development.
- Everyone should be a role model for our Culture Of Respect.
The Ranges Music Network will not condone actions or communication that harms, disrupts or upsets others unnecessarily. Where alcohol is served, we expect that everyone models responsible consumption. The Ranges Music Network (including Ranges Events, and MRYIM) has a legal and moral responsibility to protect our employees and volunteers from any form of inappropriate or unacceptable behaviour.
We always reserve the right not to work with anyone, or refuse entry to anyone who does not support our Culture Of Respect.
Should any party be in breach of our policies they should expect that:
- Offenders will receive one written warning, or a verbal warning where written communication is not possible
- Offenders will then be suspended from participation until the situation can be formally reviewed by a representative board including 2 staff and a minimum of 1 youth and 1 parent representative that are not involved in the matter being reviewed.
- The assessment of the representative board will be communicated to all parties involved.
Where it is necessary to convene a representative board to review an individual or group’s conduct:
- We expect that everyone will share their perspective and recollections honestly.
- We expect that everyone will listen openly and without judgement or prejudice to everyone’s point of view.
- We expect that the representative board will validate and accept everyone’s perception of the situation as honest.
- The representative board will review everyone’s reflection and weigh this within the context of our published policies.
If you have any questions about our Culture Of Respect policy please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrolment Terms – Music Education Programs
Updated Jan 16 2023
Lesson (Group / Individual) and Ensemble (Before / After School) Enrolments:
- All Group Lesson and Ensemble programs will run for 40 minute sessions. Weekend or specialized ensemble programs may require two, 40 minute enrolments in both a sectional and ensemble program for participation.
- Charges are advertised per week and calculated for a 38 week program, per session billed by the term averaged at 9.5 weeks per term.
- Each program will deliver a minimum of 8 lessons per term with the remaining time including ensemble activities combining one or more group into a larger ensemble, or the whole school / site for a performance or product outcome (concert, music video, etc.).
- Schedule: Your next scheduled lesson / session is always available at https://rangesmusic.net/schedule. To access the schedule specific to your school or location please visit that location’s home page (available from the top or context menu).
- Absences (Group & Ensemble Programs): If a musician is absent for a session you will still be charged for that week, with the option of attending a selection of alternative lessons of a similar nature in the week where they are absent or in the following week (limit 1 week following).
- Absences (Individual Lessons): Where a musician is enrolled in an Individual Lesson program the family must provide a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel a scheduled lesson. Please contact the Program Director in the event of an unexpected illness and we will make every effort to arrange an alternate lesson time, but this can not be guaranteed outside of the 48 hour notification period. In the case of absence without notification or outside of the 48 hour notification period the enrolment will be charged for the lesson as delivered.
- Enrolments will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Enrolment in a program will be subject to availability.
- RMN may substitute or change the staff members associated with a given program where necessary.
- Program sessions will begin once the minimum enrolment threshold has been reached (4 members per Educator).
- Where the minimum enrolment threshold has not been reached within 2 weeks (10 business days) of accepting payment you will be contacted to select another program, transfer the enrolment credit to a different program or receive a refund for the enrolment fees.
- Leaving a program: Members are welcome to transfer to a different group or ensemble program of the same value at any time. If a member would like to discontinue their program they forfeit the remaining fee for the term. Should you have any questions regarding withdrawal please contact the Program Director, Shaun Evans as soon as possible.
- Previous credit balances: Where a family has an existing (previous) credit balance (ie. Group, Individual or Ensemble programs from 2022) they will receive a refund for their balance, coupon code to apply the credit to a 2023 music program or coupon code to apply the credit to a musical instrument or equipment purchase at rangesmusic.com.au.
- Difficulty paying for your program: If the customer is experiencing difficulty in paying for their program or keeping a positive credit balance they are highly encouraged to reach out to the Program Director as we would like to assist you wherever possible.
- Force Majeure: RMN will make all possible efforts to create an exception to the cooling off and withdrawal policies in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the control of the Member or their family. Please contact the Program Director, Shaun Evans in the event of extraordinary circumstances that will require you to withdraw from a program and we will endeavor to assist you in any way we possibly can.
Refunds / Exchanges
All sales at rangesmusic.net are considered final unless otherwise directed in the product description.
Paid enrollments for music lessons, bands or music lesson programs (in schools and after school) may be transferable between members enrolled under your account or within your direct family or to other members through arrangement. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Tickets to events may be refundable or transferable up until 24 hours prior to the start of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Refunds will not be offered for a failure to attend, participate or otherwise take advantage of a lesson, program, band, workshop, event or other session for which you have paid a fee. Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com at the first available instance so we can work with you to find a remedy to your situation.
Participation in workshops, events, bands, lessons and other music education activities will only be offered to members who have paid in full. Ranges Music Network reserves the right to refuse service to any participant and offer a refund in lieu of services at the discretion of the Ranges Music Network.
Musical Equipment / Physical Goods
The purchase of any musical equipment or goods purchased through the Ranges Music Network shop will be considered a final sale. Exchanges will only be considered where items are within their original packaging and contain all items and accessories as originally packaged. Refunds will be at the sole discretion of Ranges Music Network. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Physical goods or musical equipment will not be shipped, delivered or transferred to the purchaser until payment in full has been received. The Ranges Music Network does not offer credit terms unless explicitly arranged through a separate agreement. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Conditions of Enrollment & Participation
Our individual programs, workshops, events and activities may have their own Conditions of Enrollment and Participation which will be included in the description of the event or activity and made available prior to purchase. For any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument Hire – Terms & Conditions
Updated Mar 9 2022
- The Terms & Conditions of Instrument Hire from the Ranges Music Network are set out in the document here. Please read the Terms & Conditions of Instrument Hire prior to subscribing to an Instrument Hire program.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement will be updated at the discretion of Ranges Music Network. All hiring families will be notified of any updates or changes to the terms and conditions.
Ranges Music Network
The Ranges Music Network is registered for Australian GST.
Updated: Mar 9 2022