Join us and be a part of the fun making music at Holy Cross Primary! Keyboard, Violin, Ukulele, Voice, Drums & more …
We will work with our musicians at Holy Cross Primary on Thursdays & Fridays. Group & Individual programs run during the day in class time.
Meet The Team:
We are excited to announce a revamped set of programs designed to meet the needs of our curious and developing young musicians!
Discovery Club (Foundation to Year 2)
Discovery Club is THE Club for musicians in Foundation, Year 1 & 2.
These musicians are not only new to music — they’re also overcoming challenges faced by their developing fine motor and socio-emotional control and co-ordinantion.
We’ll #playtolearn over 9 sessions each term with musical games and fun on Keyboard, Guitar, Drums & more!
(Note: Our 2024 Preps can join Discovery in Term 2 2024!)
Launchpad (Year 1/2+)
Lauchpad is our all-new, redesigned group program for 2024!
- Choose your primary instrument (and an optional secondary one)
- You’ll join a 1:4 Workshop (group) that will be mentored by one of the fantastic RMN Team of Music Mentors
- Receive 8 sessions per term including 4 x Ensemble sessions (1:4) PLUS 4 x 20 min Individual Lessons
- Plus you’ll receive video content from your Music Mentor for the rest of the school year (6 weeks) to support your learning. That’s 40 weeks of learning & growing as a musician!
- Receive weekly feedback and lesson notes plus new benchmarks (coming soon!) to track your progress
Start your journey with a tailored 20 minute Individual lesson program. Grow to 30+ minutes when you’re ready for your next step!
Product on saleDiscovery Club (Foundation to Year 2)$282.00 – $535.80
Product on saleIndividual Lessons (All Schools)$380.00 – $722.00
Product on saleLaunchpad Program 2024 (New Group Program!)$346.00 – $657.40
Need some help?
Reach out to our Program Director, Shaun Evans!
Upcoming Sessions at Holy Cross Primary:
Please note the schedule is subject to change. More sessions are on the way pending enrolments!
Week of Schedules
Please reach out to our Program Director, Shaun Evans with any questions you have. Email Shaun >>