- We are a social enterprise dedicated to creating inclusive, accessible music education opportunities in the Macedon Ranges
- We work with the best, dedicated Music Educators who are based in and around our local community.
- We pay our Educators for feedback time so you can gain valuable insight into your young musician’s progress, strengths and areas for improvement.
- We value our staff and their time. Happy Educators are more focused on making beautiful music with your aspiring musicians.
- A portion of our profits feeds back into concerts, equipment and experiences for your school community.
- We support your school with access to low cost or at cost equipment and expertise.
- We support our Educators with professional learning and training for constant improvement.
Please visit our 2020 School Music Programs page for more information or email our Program Director, Shaun Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.