$377.00 – $472.00
Enrol your musician in an Individual Program for 20 or 30 minutes each week for Term 4 2023.
Enrol your musician in an Individual Program for 20 or 30 minutes each week.
Individual Programs are perfect for:
- dedicated musicians with previous experience and musical goals
- learners who need a particular approach or learning supports
- those with socio-emotional needs that aren’t satisfied in a group setting
Our Educators will work to develop individual goals and strategies to support your learning and build your musical vocabulary!
All Individual Program members will:
- receive at least 8 lessons per term
- join in 1 hr or more of ensemble activities with other musicians at the school or other individual program musicians
- participate in recording sessions, video shoots, concerts & special projects!
Availability is limited for Individual Programs. Please feel free to contact the Program Director prior to enrolment to discuss your options >>
Individual Programs do not qualify for the Family Discount.
Each enrolment includes the term-based sheet music & resources levy including material from the Ranges Music Network curriculum. You will gain access to the material to print at home from My Account throughout the term.
Note: the sheet music levy does not include purchase of AMEB or other external curricular materials.
20 Minutes, 30 Minutes
|2023 Individual Programs||
Bass Guitar, Clarinet, Composing, Drum Kit, Electronic Music, Flute, Guitar (Acoustic or Electric), Individual Project, Musical Theatre & Character, Piano & Keyboard, Saxophone, Songwriting, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Voice & Singing