Both singers and instrumentalists of all ages and abilities are invited to join us for The Big Gig! We'll work together on a fun set of songs all set to a theme -- from Rock Classics, and Top 40 to famous artists or styles. Once we have our songs together we'll perform, record and make a music video. Bring your own instrument or try something new. Multi-instrumentalists are welcome! We'll bring the (music) parts -- you bring the fun.
Macedon Primary's own show band will work together to build a theme for our repertoire -- from different styles of music, eras, particular artists or maybe a concept to string it all together. We'll then work on a set of material to perform, record and share with our adoring fans! Open to singers and instrumentalists of all levels. Parts will be structured to support all levels of musicianship and a helpful team of staff will be on board to assist you to have fun and grow.Your Educators for this Session: Kyle MuirTim Francis
Session Location:Macedon Primary School >> [MPS] Multipurpose Room
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: PerformanceRecordingVideoProduct
Details: The band will work towards a recorded / video / music video performance of our repertoire to enjoy and share with our families and friends.
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Jul 20, 2020
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)BYO InstrumentCello (BYO)ClarinetDrumsFluteGuitar (BYO)HarpKeyboardMovementNuvo Dood (Mini Clarinet)Nuvo Toot (Mini Flute)pBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeTromboneTrumpetUkulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Violin (BYO)VoiceYou Are The Instrument
- Session Length: 60 minutes per session
- Price per session: $26 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): 60 min EnsembleAfter School
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 12 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Year 1 and up.