Enrol in an Individual Lesson with one of our mentored Apprentices. RMN Apprentices receive mentoring and feedback on their lesson plans, teaching approach and support for your student from our Educators and Program Director. Apprentices are all working on specializing in their particular instrument(s) and styles, which learning to become Educators. Suggested for those with some experience on an instrument already (or who have participated in our Group lesson programs) in Years 1 and up.
This Individual lesson program is ideal for those who are interested in committing themselves to studying Guitar (Acoustic or Electric). Individual lessons are suggested for those with some experience on their instrument already. (Beginners should consider a group, ensemble-format lesson to get started). Lessons are built around an individualized approach to your development so we'll work towards your ultimate goals.Your Educators for this Session: Sophie Cox >>
Session Location:Macedon Primary School >> [MPS] Multipurpose Room
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: Other
Details: Individual lessons are designed around shared goals for your progress, which might be a performance goal, working towards an exam or your own unique end product.
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Feb 24, 2020
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)Cello (BYO)Cello (Hire)ClarinetClarinet (Hire)DrumsElectronic MusicFluteFlute (Hire)Guitar (BYO)Harp (BYO)Harp (Hire)KeyboardMusic ProductionpBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeSongwritingTheoryTin Whistle (BYO)TromboneTrumpetTrumpet (Hire)Ukulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Viola (Hire)Violin (BYO)Violin (Hire)VoiceYamaha Venova Mini Saxophone
- Session Length: 30 minutes per session
- Price per session: $38 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): Individual Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 1 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Year 1 and up.