Come and join us for this fun and inclusive approach to music making including experimenting with keyboards, drums, guitars, ukuleles, percussion, our voices and more. If you're interested in broadening your musical horizons and getting stuck into having fun, or maybe trying a new instrument or style this is the group lesson program for you. Lead by a mix of our talented Staff who will bring their own unique skill set to guide each group.
This fun and inclusive 'jam band' is a great opportunity for those who enjoy making music to come together, try new styles, share ideas and even try a new instrument! Sessions will be focused on rhythms, instrumental exploration, building tunes, improvising and fun while making music. Includes introduction to percussion, keyboards, reading music and more.Your Educators for this Session: Tim Francis
Session Location:Gisborne Primary School >> [GPS] Music Room
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: PerformanceOther
Details: Participants in this program will gain confidence in their ability to perform and communicate musical ideas. We hope to instill a creative spark and drive to explore, experiment, improvise and overall -- have fun!
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Jul 27, 2020
- Instruments: BYO InstrumentCompositionDrumsFound InstrumentsGuitar (BYO)KeyboardMovementNoisesPercussionPianoSongwritingTheoryYou Are The Instrument
- Session Length: 40 minutes per session
- Price per session: $24 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): 40 min EnsembleDaytimeGroup Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 5 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Foundation and up.