Come and join us for this fun and inclusive approach to music making including experimenting with keyboards, drums, guitars, ukuleles, percussion, our voices and more. If you're interested in broadening your musical horizons and getting stuck into having fun, or maybe trying a new instrument or style this is the group lesson program for you. Lead by a mix of our talented Staff who will bring their own unique skill set to guide each group.
In this fun and inclusive keyboard group lesson we'll work as a mini-band to develop our keyboard fundamentals, note and rhythmic reading through working on pieces. We'll also share in jam sessions, improvisation, rhythmic games and more.Your Educators for this Session: Tim Francis
Session Location:Mount Macedon Primary School >> [MMPS] Multipurpose Space & Deck
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: PerformanceOther
Details: Students will have a variety of pieces that they can have fun with at home along to the prepared backing / rehearsal tracks. They will also have a collection of recordings of their progress throughout the term and work towards formative recordings or performances along the way!
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Feb 05, 2021
- Instruments: BYO InstrumentCompositionDrumsFound InstrumentsGuitar (BYO)KeyboardMovementNoisesPercussionPianoSongwritingTheoryYou Are The Instrument
- Session Length: 40 minutes per session
- Price per session: $24 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): 40 min EnsembleDaytimeGroup Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 5 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Foundation and up.