An exciting and fun ensemble approach to learning the Piano Keyboard together! We'll learn to find our way around the keyboard, play with time, dynamics and rhythm plus improvise and even compose our own music to boot!
In this fun and inclusive keyboard group lesson we'll work as a mini-band to develop our keyboard fundamentals, note and rhythmic reading through working on pieces. We'll also share in jam sessions, improvisation, rhythmic games and more.Your Educators for this Session: Tim FrancisGeorgai Caggiati-Shortell
Session Location:Mount Macedon Primary School >> [MMPS] Multipurpose Space & Deck
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: PerformanceRecordingVideo
Details: Students will have a variety of pieces that they can have fun with at home along to the prepared backing / rehearsal tracks. They will also have a collection of recordings of their progress throughout the term and work towards formative recordings or performances along the way!
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Feb 05, 2021
- Instruments: KeyboardPiano
- Session Length: 40 minutes per session
- Price per session: $24 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): 40 min EnsembleDaytimeGroup Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 5 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Foundation and up.
- Enrolments needed to start this Session: 0