Enrol in an Individual Lesson with one of our highly qualified Educators. Be mentored on your instrument by a specialist in the field! Suggested for those with some experience on their instrument (ie. a Learner who has progress from a Group lesson) who are interested in investing their time and growing their skills. Suggested Year 1-2 and up.
This Individual lesson program is ideal for those who are interested in committing themselves to studying Flute, Clarinet or Saxophone. Individual lessons are suggested for those with some experience on their instrument already. (Beginners should consider a group, ensemble-format lesson to get started). Lessons are built around an individualized approach to your development so we'll work towards your ultimate goals.Your Educators for this Session: Sue Morris >>
Session Location:Mount Macedon Primary School >> [MMPS] Multipurpose Space & Deck
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: Other
Details: Individual lessons are designed around shared goals for your progress, which might be a performance goal, working towards an exam or your own unique end product.
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Jul 27, 2020
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)BYO InstrumentCello (BYO)Cello (Hire)ClarinetClarinet (Hire)DrumsElectronic MusicFluteFlute (Hire)Guitar (BYO)Harp (BYO)Harp (Hire)KeyboardMusic ProductionpBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeSongwritingTheoryTin Whistle (BYO)TromboneTrumpetTrumpet (Hire)Ukulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Viola (Hire)Violin (BYO)Violin (Hire)VoiceYamaha Venova Mini Saxophone
- Session Length: 30 minutes per session
- Price per session: $44 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): Individual Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 1 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Year 1 and up.