Enrol in an Individual Lesson with one of our mentored Apprentices. RMN Apprentices receive mentoring and feedback on their lesson plans, teaching approach and support for your student from our Educators and Program Director. Apprentices are all working on specializing in their particular instrument(s) and styles, which learning to become Educators. Suggested for those with some experience on an instrument already (or who have participated in our Group lesson programs) in Years 1 and up.
Learn the basics of technique to support your voice, pitch, timing and how to sing harmoniously with others. Learn across a variety of styles of music to both challenge your voice and your ear and broaden your musical horizons. Participants will being to read music notation and gain knowledge of the singer's role in different ensembles and contexts.Your Educators for this Session: Madison Galea
Session Location:Gisborne Primary School >> [GPS] Music Room
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: Other
Details: Singers will grow in their confidence to perform as soloist. Participants will increase their musical knowledge and musicianship and have a better understanding of music notation, reading rhythms and pitches.
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Jul 20, 2020
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)Cello (BYO)Cello (Hire)ClarinetClarinet (Hire)DrumsElectronic MusicFluteFlute (Hire)Guitar (BYO)Harp (BYO)Harp (Hire)KeyboardMusic ProductionpBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeSongwritingTheoryTin Whistle (BYO)TromboneTrumpetTrumpet (Hire)Ukulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Viola (Hire)Violin (BYO)Violin (Hire)VoiceYamaha Venova Mini Saxophone
- Session Length: 30 minutes per session
- Price per session: $38 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): DaytimeIndividual Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 1 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Year 1 and up.
- Enrolments needed to start this Session: 0