Enrol in an Individual Lesson with one of our mentored Apprentices. RMN Apprentices receive mentoring and feedback on their lesson plans, teaching approach and support for your student from our Educators and Program Director. Apprentices are all working on specializing in their particular instrument(s) and styles, which learning to become Educators. Suggested for those with some experience on an instrument already (or who have participated in our Group lesson programs) in Years 1 and up.Your Educators for this Session: Madison Galea
Session Location:Mount Macedon Primary School >> [MMPS] Multipurpose Space & Deck
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: Other
Details: Supporting Eliza in her continued development on the Piano keyboard while face to face learning is unavailable.
Join The Wait List
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)Cello (BYO)Cello (Hire)ClarinetClarinet (Hire)DrumsElectronic MusicFluteFlute (Hire)Guitar (BYO)Harp (BYO)Harp (Hire)KeyboardMusic ProductionpBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeSongwritingTheoryTin Whistle (BYO)TromboneTrumpetTrumpet (Hire)Ukulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Viola (Hire)Violin (BYO)Violin (Hire)VoiceYamaha Venova Mini Saxophone
- Session Length: 30 minutes per session
- Price per session: $38 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): Individual Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 1 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Year 1 and up.