This is THE band for instrumentalists that are keen to explore all styles and eras of music. From Traditional and Classical songs to Rock, Pop and World influences -- we'll travel the globe and jump through time as we expand our musical horizons. All instruments and levels welcome and supported by our talented Staff!
The Guitar, Bass & Ukulele group lessons will run on Mondays after school in a fun and engaging 60 minute program (3:40pm to 4:40pm). Learners will be guided through the basics of becoming a Guitarist including correct posture, strumming technique, basic chords, reading music and building up repertoire. We'll work with the Ranges Music Network custom curriculum of fun tunes so that our new Guitar, Bass & Ukulele players are empowered to play on their own and in RMN ensembles!Your Educators for this Session: Tim FrancisJet WaldronSophie Cox >>
Session Location:Woodend Primary School >> [WPS] Music Room
OutcomeOutcome(s) for this Program: PerformanceRecordingVideoProduct
Details: Learners will gain confidence in their abilities and develop a range of notes and chords under their fingers, the basics of rhythm, time and dynamics and starting on their journey to read and recognize music notation.
Currently Accepting Enrolments | Enrol Now >>
This session starts on or after: Oct 26, 2021
- Instruments: Bass (BYO)BYO InstrumentCello (BYO)ClarinetDrumsFluteGuitar (BYO)Harp (BYO)KeyboardNuvo Dood (Mini Clarinet)Nuvo Toot (Mini Flute)pBonePercussionPianopTrumpetRecorder (BYO)SaxohponeTromboneTrumpetUkulele (BYO)Viola (BYO)Violin (BYO)
- Session Length: 60 minutes per session
- Price per session: $26 (incl. GST)
- Program Type(s): 60 min EnsembleAfter SchoolGroup Instruction
- Ratio: 1 Educator to 12 Learners
- Suggested Year Levels: From Foundation and up.